West Bengal Police Training Center and Videos complete details are available here in pdf format. By visiting our website candidates can check West Bengal Police Training Center and Videos on our web page. Along with this other training is also imparted in the form of videos training.
West Bengal Police Training Center
Dear candidates, here is the list of West Bengal police training centers. Here are the two addresses of the training institutes which is West Bengal. The candidates can check the field of training and the number of candidates who can be eligible for training.
The candidates can choose any one of the following WB Police training centers & videos for their future training –
- OFFICE OF THEDIRECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE, TRAINING, WEST BENGAL, BLOCK-J, SECTOR – II, SALTLAKE CITY, KOLKATA — 700 091 (CONTROL ROOM � 033-2337-1420 / 1428).
- Swami Vivekananda State Police Academy, West Bengal, Mongol Pandey Uddyan, Barrackpore North 24Parganas, Kolkata -700 120 (CONTROL ROOM �033-2592-3703)
West Bengal Police Training Videos details
On the 11th of April, 1948 the police training college West Bengal was set up at Barrackpore. The pivotal aim of the Swami Vivekananda State Police Academy, West Bengal, is as follows –
- Impact Basic Training to the officer’s men of West Bengal Police
- To prepare them in such a manner so that they achieve the desired level of Physical Fitness
- Mental Alertness
- Professional Skill
- To serve the people of the state
- Courage, conviction, uprightness, and dedication
West Bengal Police Training Center Information 2017
They desire to instill men with the highest standards and the code of conduct which is the best amongst also that they can serve the citizens well. The other features of the academy are as follows –
- Academy will endeavor to inculcate in them the integrity of the highest order
- Sensitivity to the aspiration of the people
- Respect for the Human Rights
- Sensitiveness for the special rights of the weaker sections of the society
The training academy also has the objective to give in-service training to the officers including men and make them alert about the changes which have been taking place in the society, legislation etc.